Stop browser asking for your location
If you're concerned about it or all you do most of the time is blocking the access, it can be disabled by default so you don't get annoyed anymore.
As a consequence, websites won't be available to access your location but most of them provide alternative input fields to manually enter the address/postcode(if not, they should) so you're not going to lose much functionality by blocking the access by default.
Follow the guide for your browser
This feature is available in Chrome’s privacy settings.
- Go to your browser settings page chrome://settings
- Navigate to Privacy and security (direct link: chrome://settings/privacy ) through Settings -> Advanced navigation
- Navigate to Content Settings (direct link: chrome://settings/content )
- Navigate to Location (direct link: chrome://settings/content/location )
- Finally, disable the Ask before accessing
This feature is available in Firefox’s preferences page.
- Go to your browser preferences page about:preferences
- Navigate to Location permission
- Tick the "Block new requests asking to access your location" checkbox